Old 08-09-2013, 08:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob H Bob H is offline

Default Tree stump killer

On 03/09/2013 14:04, David Hill wrote:
On 03/09/2013 13:55, David.WE.Roberts wrote:
On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 20:21:37 +0100, Bob H wrote:

I bought some tree stump killer a week or so back and the destructions
for use say use it on newly cut down trees in the non growing period ie
October onwards.
We had our trees cut down last year, and there are signs of them
starting to grow, well at least sprouting new growth along the surface
roots.

Would it be ok to use it now, ie this time of year?
Thanks

Well, the tree isn't freshly cut down and it isn't October onwards.

Perhaps you have the wrong product?

Cheers

Dave R

Try it
What have you to loose?

Yes I did use it about a week ago now, and the top of the stump has gone
blackish in colour.