Old 09-09-2013, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Plant ID please

We were given this today and all we know is it came from Greenway. It
is sprawling in habit and has quite a strong mint/eucalyptus scent but
leaves a pungent after-scent on the fingers when brushed by your hand.
I wonder if it's a strewing herb and doubt it would be a culinary one.
At first I wondered about wormwood but it's the wrong flower colour,
though that pungency is a bit reminiscent of Artemisia. If anyone
knows what it is, we'd be very grateful.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/93694401@N03/9708230021/
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com