Old 16-09-2013, 05:37 AM posted to aus.gardens,austin.gardening
SG1[_5_] SG1[_5_] is offline

Default Heart O' Texas Orchid Society's 42nd Annual Show & Sale, "Orchid Fever"

"Jeßus" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 16:01:29 +1000, F Murtz
wrote:

Geoffrey wrote:
F Murtz I'm sorry if I offended you by posting something that I am very
passionate about to All of Austin? If this is something that you're not
interested in, please disregard in the future and refrain from sending
rude replies. Thanks!

This is an Australian gardening group not Texas.

Goddamned Merkins... another one who doesn't realise 'foreigners' also
have access to the Internet.

World wide web means Sydney to some. I don't mind as ya neva know one day I
might visit Texas when the orchids are in bloom.
I am a member of the if you can't eat it don't grow it club though...