Old 23-09-2013, 02:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil Cook Phil Cook is offline

Default Talking of cats ....

On 23/09/2013 11:14, Jake wrote:
On Mon, 23 Sep 2013 10:16:21 +0100, David Rance

I guess, though, the feral cat population in the country is a lot
more aggressive. I've stayed on a farm where feral cats were almost
encouraged to breed profusely in the barn simply because they took
care of rodents in the vicinity. Those cats, which were never fed,
could hold their own against the farm dogs and I was warned not to
approach them as they would most likely seem friendly only because
they were working out if I was edible or not.

They sound like Horse from Footrot Flats. :-)
--
Phil Cook