Old 25-09-2013, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Squirrels and nuts

On 25/09/2013 18:05, David Rance wrote:
On Wed, 25 Sep 2013 David Hill wrote:

On 25/09/2013 10:43, David Rance wrote:
I wrote last year that our friendly squirrel has been donating walnuts
from a neighbour's tree.

Well this year his, or her, habit has been even more friendly - either
that or (s)he is suffering the onset of Alzheimer's. We get several
offerings a day, mostly left in obvious places. One was just inside the
door of our conservatory. In the past (s)he has managed to bury at least
some of the walnuts as we have any number of saplings growing up around
the garden.

So, what with the squirrel's walnuts and the fruit of our Web's Cob we
shall not need to stock up with nuts for Christmas!

David

Someone has to say it.
I leave my squirrels nuts alone.

But it got your attention! ;-)