Old 29-09-2013, 02:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default No SW RHS shows?

On 2013-09-29 13:05:13 +0100, Jake said:

On Sun, 29 Sep 2013 12:20:02 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

I wonder why the RHS doesn't hold a regular annual show in the SW. I
think the nearest to us is in Cardiff. But for some reason, I can't get
onto their site to check that, atm. They did a sort of one-off at one
of the hotels in Torquay about 5 years ago but nothing since that I'm
aware of. You'd think with Rosemoor down here there'd be some
incentive, along with a big tourism industry, too.

Looks like the RHS web site is having problems ATM, lots of pages
returning runtime errors.

So we have RHS Cardiff Show. You have RHS Rosemoor Garden. If you want
to swap a garden for a show, I'm happy to support the proposal.

I'm greedy. I want BOTH!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com