Old 29-09-2013, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil Gurr Phil Gurr is offline

Default No SW RHS shows?

On Sun, 29 Sep 2013 12:20:02 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

I wonder why the RHS doesn't hold a regular annual show in the SW. I
think the nearest to us is in Cardiff. But for some reason, I can't get
onto their site to check that, atm. They did a sort of one-off at one
of the hotels in Torquay about 5 years ago but nothing since that I'm
aware of. You'd think with Rosemoor down here there'd be some
incentive, along with a big tourism industry, too.

Scotland of course does not have a tourist industry nor gardeners, thus
no RHS shows. But if you look at the BBC weather maps, we are only
a tiny bit stuck on the top.

Phil