Old 30-09-2013, 12:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
News[_2_] News[_2_] is offline

Default Crane flies

On 27/09/2013 14:04, Jake wrote:

You've started me thinking now! Usually birds in quantity are a
constant here. But now I think of it, I haven't noticed any birds,
other than the occasional blackbird, at the feeders or table for weeks
now and I've started removing the uneaten stuff before it rots. The
cotoneasters and pyracanthas are usually stripped of berries before
they've fully ripened but this year there's a good display. The
September invasion of starlings hasn't happened either. I wonder why!

Sounds like it must be something Monty has done or not done)