Old 30-09-2013, 01:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Tomato Losetto F1

snip
Losetto!

I planted a whole packet of seeds, that's 6, and planted out 6 plants so
100% germination. We were inundated with cherry tomatoes, totally
overwhelmed, two plants would have been more than enough for us and all our
neighbours. They are determinate plants so you just let them grow, but they
only get to about a foot tall but spread out 3ft+ making picking difficult.
Nice taste and very juicy.
Next year I intend to plant two and try them in hanging baskets.

They are listed as being for hanging baskets but did you grow them as
uprights? I like the sound of them but the seeds are not cheap! Would
they be better in hanging baskets?

Pam in Bristol