Old 30-09-2013, 01:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ping Sacha

On 30/09/2013 10:11, David Hill wrote:
On 30/09/2013 09:25, Jeff Layman wrote:
Finally got Clematis rehderiana in flower! Pity the lowest flowers are
over 2 metres off the ground, and as it's twining up the middle of a
climbing rose, there is really no chance of smelling the scent.

In the end it was easy to get it in flower - I just had to move house!
:-)))

You could move house to get it to flower but couldn't get a ladder to
smell the scent?

It's not the height that concerns me. To get to the flowers I'd rather
try to stick my head through barbed wire than this particular climbing rose!

--

Jeff