Old 03-10-2013, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Now that's what I call rain

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

We had a little drizzle and then a few heavier drops whilst I was planting
the garlic today but it only lasted a few mins.

Trouble is some workmen turned up to turn off the water supply and empty
the tanks for the winter. Sue had only just finished watering our chillies
and peppers but they will need some more if we don't get any proper rain.
I do sometimes wonder about the people that work for our Council.

I am confused about this, how does the council control your water tanks?

Tina