Old 04-10-2013, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Runner Bean Seed.

On Fri, 4 Oct 2013 15:00:44 +0100, "Bill Grey"
wrote:

Is there any virtue in saving one's own Runner Bean seed for planting in the
next season. I was asked the question as to any pifalls in using saved
seed, but not being much of a gardener I have to ask those who know.

I'm leaving some pods to dry out as they're a heritage variety. If I'd
grown a regular, easily available variety I think I'd buy new.

Pam in Bristol