Old 04-10-2013, 11:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default OT beds

On 2013-10-04 19:29:09 +0100, David Hill said:

On 04/10/2013 19:10, Silvia Campion wrote:

"David Hill" wrote in message ...

On 04/10/2013 13:31, Silvia Campion wrote:

"Victoria Conlan" wrote in message

David Hill wrote:
I'm wondering about a Memory foam mattress, but I don't know anyone
who
has one.

Apologies if this has already been covered, but I can't be bothered
with
the whole thread. Just wanted to voice my opinion

Apologies but I can't be bothered to read this post any further ...

If you have nothing constructive to add why bother posting?

Good question, so I'll do my best to answer it.

Firstly, post your thread in an appropriate forum.

Then preach about Netiquette.

As a regular poster on this group that has so many gardeners who over
the years have mentioned their back problems, I feel that an OT posting
here was appropriate, and going by the many replies I got with good
advice I feel I was right.
David

Silvia Cam being so well known to us all as a valuable contirbutor, of
course... Not.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com