Old 01-11-2013, 01:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Snag Snag is offline

Default a few recent pics

songbird wrote:
songbird wrote:
if you get a chance some time look up the
mountain bluebird and the western bluebird, there
might also be another really blue bird i'm
thinking of that lives out west, but perhaps it
is the mountain bluebird. i have a picture
around that my sister sent me and i have to
dig it up to compare it to know for sure.

it was the mountain bluebird. she has a bird-
bath that my Ma built for her that was filled
with a group of them. very pretty birdies and i
don't think they are as shy as the eastern
bluebirds seem to be.

songbird

Another very blue bird we've seen here on the Ozark Plateau is the Indigo
Bunting . Males are VERY blue , females are brown .
--
Snag