Old 07-11-2013, 01:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default At the risk of being unpopular

In article ,
lid says...

Cormaic ..still hosts
the URG web site.

Ok, so we have a URG web site. Why don't we use it?

Because "we", do not have a website. It's Tony's.
Right from the start, he maintained absolute personal control to his
own high security standards."We" never did have access to upload
material or remove anything from it. He did all that himself. Anything
"we" wanted on there, was submitted to Tony to vet and upload and
maintain. He's got no wish to do all that any more.

Janet.