Old 15-11-2013, 09:13 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Walmart Find

On Fri, 15 Nov 2013 10:48:50 -0800 (PST), mj
wrote:

On Friday, November 15, 2013 12:42:46 PM UTC-5, Brooklyn1 wrote:
mj wrote:

Walked into Walmart last night and just inside found a $1.00 bin full of Daffodils, Crocus and Tulips.

Packages of 9 and 18. I am not sure where I am gong to plant them as I planted 48 Daffodils earlier

this week. I just could not pass them up. Any other fall finds out there?

Hurry up and plant them, here in upstate NY the ground is already too

frozen.

Up State New York is where I learned to love spring bulbs. The first crocus meant it might soon be warm. Where are you upstate?
MJ

The capitol region.