Old 06-01-2014, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_3_] Janet Tweedy[_3_] is offline

Default Rain, rain and more rain

On 06/01/2014 11:14, AnotherJohn wrote:
Clifftop views are so attractive!

Not if you are standing surveying your house on the foreshore 50 foot
down

I would NEVER buy on a flood plain or cliff, don't care about the
wonderful views. To my mind I'd rather see fields and stuff than a
boring horizon and just water. (lived in Brighton for 4 years, not
impressed)

I like addresses that include Hill or High or something similar

--
Janet Tweedy
South Buckinghamshire

---