Old 06-01-2014, 09:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
bert bert is offline

Default Rain, rain and more rain

In message , Stewart Robert Hinsley
writes
I'm having difficulty believing it, but according to the MetOffice I
only got about 75% of the average December rainfall here. (The
weather's been more windy than torrential, but I still would have
thought that it would have broken the average.) Interpolating between
the contours Leicestershire got about 85% of its (lower) average.

We've had less than average here too (Cheshire) but it has mostly cone
in the last couple of weeks. We've been recording rain fall for the last
17 years and after 3 or4 year of increasing rain the trend has been
generally downwards although last year was a bit wetter than 2012
--
bert