Old 26-04-2003, 01:20 PM
Jim Webster

Default Farming in South Dakota

Oz wrote in message
Michelle Fulton writes

That's what it sounds like. I guess I consider self-sufficiency a

part of
home-land security, which is all very important to on this side of

the pond.
What is your government really focused on as far as security is

concerned.
I don't know much, but y'all got me thinking about it and it seems

they
aren't interested in self-sufficiency and aren't really interested in

being
part of the EU (which might provide some sense of security), so what

is
their plan as far as y'all can tell?

Plan?

PLAN?????!!!!

Are you mad?

They barely have a plan to win the next election.

Ten years ahead might just as well be mars.

actually, ask them for it and ten years ahead they will promise you
Mars.

For your vote in the next election they will promise you anything you
damned well want,
provided you are willing to wait ten years for it.

--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be

accepted.