Old 05-03-2014, 02:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Plant Reproductive Material Proposals Rejected

On 2014-03-04 18:13:37 +0000, David Hill said:

In related news, the Agriculture Committee also vowed to tighten rules
on importing plants into the EU to minimise the risk of pests and
diseases. MEPs are keen to establish a ‘positive list of countries and
products that do not pose an unacceptable danger’, while non-EU
countries wishing to export plants will be subject to strict tests,
such as on-the-spot audits, by the European Commission.

Thank goodness for that! A ray of common sense at last!

What do you mean "At last" Sacha?
I thought you lived with one.
David @ a rain free side of Swansea Bay for the last 19 hours.

The other day, I had to remain here for some reason or other, so asked
him if the next day he'd go out and get some good coffee for the Tea
Room. The following morning he woke up and told me he was off to 'get
a Berlusconi'. I looked at him blankly and he said "you know, a rich
Italian". Common sense, eh?! ;-)

So long as it isn't an under age model.

Trust me. He wouldn't dare!
--