GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   Bay Tree Problem (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/100767-bay-tree-problem.html)

sheila1 31-07-2005 01:52 PM

Bay Tree Problem

Hello, I have had my baytree for about 3 years, it is about 5 ft high and stands in a pot outside, receiving some sun but mainly shade. We moved house about 3 months ago and over the last month the leaves have started to turn yellow from the inside and are spreading towards the outside.
Does anyone know what could cause this and I would be grateful of any advice re a remedy?
Thank you.

kate7 01-08-2005 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheila1
Hello, I have had my baytree for about 3 years, it is about 5 ft high and stands in a pot outside, receiving some sun but mainly shade. We moved house about 3 months ago and over the last month the leaves have started to turn yellow from the inside and are spreading towards the outside.
Does anyone know what could cause this and I would be grateful of any advice re a remedy?
Thank you.

Have you fed the soil since you moved?

sheila1 03-08-2005 12:29 PM

Have you fed the soil since you moved?

Hello
Thanks for your response. No I haven't fed the soil, is there a specific feed that I should use?
Sheila