GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   Robinia (casque rouge) Still hibernating (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/108825-robinia-casque-rouge-still-hibernating.html)

rick osborn 07-11-2005 10:02 AM

Robinia (casque rouge) Still hibernating

Its November and spring has well and truly sprung in Sydney. Our Robinia should have flowered & should now be in leaf. Its not. OK its exposed to some winds but we bought an advanced tree and it did well until winter. The branches are still green. Can any one advise why? Its the red flower variety. Thank you.

rick osborn 07-11-2005 10:04 AM

[quote=Robinia Casque Rouge] Its November and spring has well and truly sprung in Sydney. Our Robinia should have flowered & should now be in leaf. Its not. OK its exposed to some winds but we bought an advanced tree and it did well until winter. The branches are still green. Can any one advise why? Its the red flower variety. Thank you.[Robinia Casque Rouge]

rick osborn 07-11-2005 10:04 AM