Old 07-11-2005, 10:02 AM
Registered User

Location: NSW Australia
Default Robinia (casque rouge) Still hibernating

Its November and spring has well and truly sprung in Sydney. Our Robinia should have flowered & should now be in leaf. Its not. OK its exposed to some winds but we bought an advanced tree and it did well until winter. The branches are still green. Can any one advise why? Its the red flower variety. Thank you.
Old 07-11-2005, 10:04 AM
Registered User

Location: NSW Australia

[quote=Robinia Casque Rouge] Its November and spring has well and truly sprung in Sydney. Our Robinia should have flowered & should now be in leaf. Its not. OK its exposed to some winds but we bought an advanced tree and it did well until winter. The branches are still green. Can any one advise why? Its the red flower variety. Thank you.[Robinia Casque Rouge]
Old 07-11-2005, 10:04 AM
Registered User

Location: NSW Australia

QUOTE=Robinia Casque Rouge] Its November and spring has well and truly sprung in Sydney. Our Robinia should have flowered & should now be in leaf. Its not. OK its exposed to some winds but we bought an advanced tree and it did well until winter. The branches are still green. Can any one advise why? Its the red flower variety. Thank you.[Robinia Casque Rouge]

Rate This Thread:

Sweet William Rouge Blush Dave Hill United Kingdom 2 01-11-2011 08:30 PM
Carrotte Rouge judith.lea United Kingdom 24 16-01-2008 06:40 PM
Hibernating newsgroup? peter Australia 3 30-07-2005 05:53 AM
Rouge frog [email protected] Ponds 16 16-03-2004 04:44 AM
Hibernating Frogs Glenda United Kingdom 3 20-10-2003 07:02 PM