GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   Environmentally friendly pest control (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/110173-environmentally-friendly-pest-control.html)

tommyturner 29-12-2005 01:48 PM

Environmentally friendly pest control

I am new to this gardening thing and need some help as to what to do!
I was wondering if there is any gardening solution to pest control without using pesticides, the kind of pests I am interested in controlling a whitefly, greenfly etc...

The Mouse 04-01-2006 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommyturner
I am new to this gardening thing and need some help as to what to do!
I was wondering if there is any gardening solution to pest control without using pesticides, the kind of pests I am interested in controlling a whitefly, greenfly etc...

Hiya Tommy - a solution of soft soap in a spray is the way to go, I think, but if you put 'soft soap for aphid control' into google it'll take you to lots of info. Hope this helps.

Cheers!