Old 29-12-2005, 02:48 PM
Registered User

Default Environmentally friendly pest control

I am new to this gardening thing and need some help as to what to do!
I was wondering if there is any gardening solution to pest control without using pesticides, the kind of pests I am interested in controlling a whitefly, greenfly etc...
Old 04-01-2006, 12:18 PM
Registered User

Location: Warwickshire
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyturner
I am new to this gardening thing and need some help as to what to do!
I was wondering if there is any gardening solution to pest control without using pesticides, the kind of pests I am interested in controlling a whitefly, greenfly etc...
Hiya Tommy - a solution of soft soap in a spray is the way to go, I think, but if you put 'soft soap for aphid control' into google it'll take you to lots of info. Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Rate This Thread: