GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   shed help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/111066-shed-help.html)

samhowden 30-01-2006 01:51 PM

shed help

I have just come across a site that appears to have a really good shed sale on, (www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk) they seem to be loads cheaper than anyone else. I really wanted to buy one for my dad for his 65th birthday, does anyone know if Walton's is a good name in sheds? I have no ides but i know he will, and i really want to make his birthday special. If anyone could get back to me as the deals end tomorrow