GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   Hi I'm a new member (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/152163-hi-im-new-member.html)

Katiequiggle 08-01-2007 04:53 PM

Hi I'm a new member

Hi everyone.

I've decided that after being in our house for the last 5 years and messing with the garden, doing bits here and there that this is going to be it's lucky year and I'm finally going to get some sort of order into it.

We were given a pond liner and pump for Christmas along with a book so looks like we are having a pond this year too.

I'm not a great gardener, my husband does no gardening at all, though he might push the lawn mower around occasionally and we have a garden measuring 25' x 170' that is in desperate need of some love and attention.

Hope to chat to you all soon.

Love Kate