Old 04-02-2007, 06:53 PM
Hobby Gardener

Location: Harrow, Middx
Default FIXED: some problems with the latest upgrades..

I have been working all day on installing some upgrades, but I have ran into some problems...

I have turned everything back on, but some things may (will!) not work properly, and it may take a day to two for me to find the fix. In the meantime, you may start to see some new features around here, but I will save that discussion for later

If you get an error when doing something, the error message will be copied in to me, so don't worry about reporting it (for now).

Thanks
Old 10-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Hobby Gardener

Location: Harrow, Middx

OK, I think everything is sorted as it should be. If anything is acting a bit strange, please let me know (either i nthis thread or via the contact form at the bottom of the page).

I will write a bit about the new features later (there is fair amount of new bits and pieces), but for now I will leave you to explore.

Rate This Thread: