GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   Posting Images? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/162680-posting-images.html)

Winsford 05-08-2007 12:25 PM

Posting Images?

Doubtless this has been asked yet using this title in search brings no results. Can actual images be posted inside topics? I've 'dipped' into several without any joy.

kalstras 07-08-2007 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winsford (Post 736649)
Doubtless this has been asked yet using this title in search brings no results. Can actual images be posted inside topics? I've 'dipped' into several without any joy.

I've tried many ways and found no luck my way either :(

Kal

kevin 08-08-2007 09:32 AM

Thanks for highlighting this.

I have just done some testing and I am not sure when this started but something has changed that isn't allowing attachments to be uploaded. It is related to the server config itself (possibly Apache or in the php configuration for open_basedir).

This isn't something I can fix myself, so it may take a while to resolve it.

I will use this thread to keep you updated.

kevin 08-08-2007 09:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Test for attachments.....

I have been able to upload a single image.

Can someone else have a go and confirm this? Thanks..

may 17-03-2008 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevin (Post 737478)
Test for attachments.....

I have been able to upload a single image.

Can someone else have a go and confirm this? Thanks..

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...8/P1020800.jpg

Not even sure if i am doing this right, but here is a picture of my clematis . this was last year when it was in a pot , but i have now put it in the ground and i am hoping it will come back because i did chop it down to ground level . do you think i made a mistake doing that ? as i am a complete novice .