GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   Cats (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/172663-cats.html)

katymagi 06-04-2008 01:59 PM

Cats

Hi everyone, I am a total newbie, I found the site by accident! Can anyone tell me the name of the plant that is supposed to deter cats, and does it work?

beccabunga 26-04-2008 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katymagi (Post 782739)
Hi everyone, I am a total newbie, I found the site by accident! Can anyone tell me the name of the plant that is supposed to deter cats, and does it work?

Coleus canina - I don't know if it works with all cats.

beccabunga 26-04-2008 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beccabunga (Post 786809)
Coleus canina - I don't know if it works with all cats.

sorry - forgot to say - it smells like tomcat.