GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   Hi from Basingstoke (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/172985-hi-basingstoke.html)

SallyJ17 14-04-2008 10:10 AM

Hi from Basingstoke

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have to confess that I am sitting at my computer this morning because I am currently on gardening’s wounded list! rather overdid it last week trying to dig up a path I no longer require. Now I have very sore and painful chest muscles which means I can do nothing of any use in the garden today!

I am a keen gardener and am currently redesigning my garden to make it more dog friendly. I have two young springer spaniels (Kofi and Kimba) who are collectively known as KK wreckers! I have tried to make the dogs more garden friendly but decided it is probably doing to be easier to make the garden more dog friendly!!!

In my spare time I usually work on my own gardening website … The UK Directory for Garden Shopping Online .. which is an ongoing project which now lists more than 600 UK garden suppliers.

Today I had planned to be in the garden moving plants… what a lovely day for it too!!! Never mind this looks like a good place for a natter instead!