GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   Slugs/Snails (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/175018-slugs-snails.html)

Salin 25-05-2008 09:05 PM

Slugs/Snails

I have battled with these pests of ages and a friend of mine Dave was given this new product and has had brilliant results. So I decided to give it a go and I'm really pleased I did. It has put all off all the slugs and snails plus helped with plant growth. the site with more info is www.finenaturals.co.uk. hope you have the same results. Not dreading going out and checking my plants tomorrow after all this rain. Nearly forget it's a by product of tea from South Africa.