GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   Bolens Model 1660 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/176442-bolens-model-1660-a.html)

SteveJennifer 30-06-2008 04:59 PM

Bolens Model 1660

Good Day:

I am a new member from Montreal. Would anyone have knowledge of how to put the attachments on a Bolen Lawn & Garden tractor. We've had this old tractor (must be at least 18 years old) for 6 years which we have been using to clean the driveway in the winter. I would like to use it to cut the grass in the garden but am having a rough time putting the blade attachment on - and of course since the tractor was bought second hand, we don't have the manual. Anybody have any ideas?

Thank you

SteveJennifer