GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   ?Spider Type Plant? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/176682-spider-type-plant.html)

Matt.h319 08-07-2008 02:07 PM

?Spider Type Plant?

Hi,

Just need a bit of advice on how to look after this plant please, the bottom of each has started to die off........?

Also should I cut off the twig like things sprouting from the plant itself??

Sorry I am a bit of an amateur where this is concerned and would appreciate any help as I want to get it right!!

Thanks

Matt

Matt.h319 08-07-2008 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt.h319 (Post 802607)
Hi,

Just need a bit of advice on how to look after this plant please, the bottom of each has started to die off........?

Also should I cut off the twig like things sprouting from the plant itself??

Sorry I am a bit of an amateur where this is concerned and would appreciate any help as I want to get it right!!

Thanks

Matt

Sorry, this is the link to see the photo...........

http://i30.tinypic.com/n2nzt2.jpg

Thanks for any help I can get..!!