Old 17-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Registered User

Default Some Help W/ Ideas!

I don't garden. Sometimes I help my mother with her little yard projects, but that's it. About a month and a half ago she asked me to fix a stem of her climbing rose bush around the railing. I pricked my finger but didn't think a thing of it. There was no stem broken off, and there was no blood, so I forgot all about it.

So here I am now two and a half months later, I don't have health insurance and the emergency room is always backed up like ten hours.

If someone could please help me to figure out what this is, I'd be really appreciative.
At first a hollowed out opening formed underneath the top layer of skin where the thorn poked in. the top skin thickened and started drawing back from the opening.
this started bleeding, pusing, etcetc
now there is a pea sized bubble coming up and out of where that hole originally was, and the skin is just peeling back around it and letting it push out. there is nothing underneath this bubble though, it is hollow. and it's pretty sore.
here is a picture (maybe two) from my phone, not the best quality.

http://i38.tinypic.com/nwhogm.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/2u5dt1i.jpg
Old 27-10-2008, 01:32 PM
Registered User

Go to some local dermatologists for advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganjaqueen View Post
[...]

Rate This Thread: