GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   Gardening from a wheelchair (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/179605-gardening-wheelchair.html)

johnwyn 04-11-2008 07:32 PM

Gardening from a wheelchair

Hi everyone i`m johnwyn a 64yo. with a lifelong love of gardening. For several years, I have been doing my gardening from a wheelchair which involves a raised greenhouse border, and many "many" tubs and troughs. On a basic pension so limited means and also crippling arthritis [grrrr] I wondered if anybody had any ideas that I could use to make life easier before this "Old fart" does himself some serious harm? Johnwyn.