GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   6 inch hanging pots (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/180894-6-inch-hanging-pots.html)

Bigal 23-01-2009 02:44 PM

6 inch hanging pots

Have the plastic pot manufacturers stopped making 6 inch hanging pots? I can get 8" hanging pots from my local garden centre, but neither I nor they can get anything smaller. I have tried searchng the web without any success. I have even got my grandchildren searching as they are a lot brighter than me with the computer. I am growing various hoyas several of which are trailing varieties with very small leaves. They look a bit ridiculous in the larger pots but they will develop into those at a later date.
Any information eill be gratefully received.
Bigal