GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   Peony Tree (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/184601-peony-tree.html)

l bailes 09-06-2009 12:26 PM

Peony Tree

I Have Been Given A Well Established Tree Put It In Compost And Fed It Every 1 2wks Its Growing Very Slow Leaves Have Took At Least 6wks To Come Out Leaves R Only About Half Inch And Not Open. What Am I Doing Wrong. Any Advice As To How I Bring It On.

dennygarden.com 14-06-2009 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l bailes (Post 850080)
I Have Been Given A Well Established Tree Put It In Compost And Fed It Every 1 2wks Its Growing Very Slow Leaves Have Took At Least 6wks To Come Out Leaves R Only About Half Inch And Not Open. What Am I Doing Wrong. Any Advice As To How I Bring It On.

Yes,dont doit every once week,i usually twice a week