Old 05-09-2009, 01:49 AM
Banned

Location: USA
Default Hi ! Just a quick message to present myself

Hi,
My name is Jenny, im 32 and I am very new here! I found this website last
night and thought it'd be a great place to meet some nice and fun people.I like travelling a lot, i usually live in
Virginia...but very soon i ll find my self so far. I ll be in Shanghai for few months.
Hope i ll find some interesting friends here to talk to.
Regards
Jenny Santos

Rate This Thread: