GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   Hello Gardenbanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/188297-hello-gardenbanter.html)

LaPal 20-11-2009 08:42 AM

Hello Gardenbanter

Hello

I have just joined this fantastic forum and look forward to participating in the future, living in South Africa we really do have access to such beautiful and unusual plant life

Regards

Laura

Scotkat 29-12-2009 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaPal (Post 870178)
Hello

I have just joined this fantastic forum and look forward to participating in the future, living in South Africa we really do have access to such beautiful and unusual plant life

Regards

Laura

Hello Laura and welcome looking forward to seeing your unususal palnt life.

Scotkat forumstrowels