Old 12-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Registered User

Location: That Liverpool
Default New boy saying: "Hello"...

Hello my fellow green fingered friends...

...well, I hope we'll become friends.

My name is Cliff, I'm 40, I live next door to Liverpool Airport.

I live in an end of row town house with gardens front and rear. I like to grow my own flowers etc. from seed and I plan to grow spuds in containers this season.
I tried to grow lettuces last year but, my 'Little Gems' were a bit of a let down.

However, my three chillie plants had well over 100 chillies, the vast majority did ripen to a beautiful rich red colour.

I look forward to a bit of green group therapy with you bunch

Cheers me dears.

Cliff.
Old 16-03-2010, 03:29 PM
rhs rhs is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by clifftop View Post
Hello my fellow green fingered friends...

...well, I hope we'll become friends.

My name is Cliff, I'm 40, I live next door to Liverpool Airport.

I live in an end of row town house with gardens front and rear. I like to grow my own flowers etc. from seed and I plan to grow spuds in containers this season.
I tried to grow lettuces last year but, my 'Little Gems' were a bit of a let down.

However, my three chillie plants had well over 100 chillies, the vast majority did ripen to a beautiful rich red colour.

I look forward to a bit of green group therapy with you bunch

Cheers me dears.

Cliff.
Hi Cliff and welcome to the forum. There is loads for you to get involved with here so I'm sure you'll feel right at home. Looking forward to chatting with you. Chris
Help encourage wildlife back into your garden www.rhs.org.uk/biodiversity

Rate This Thread: