GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   My rosemary plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/190188-my-rosemary-plant.html)

Gabriella 18-03-2010 03:03 AM

My rosemary plant

Good day,
I am living in India since 7 years and i have a rosemary plant that started to have some black little animals underneath the leaves. The rosemary is in a pot and it is exposed to the sun at least 5 to 6 hours daily. Right now my rosemary is suffering and it is not green as it should be. Could someone help me to heal my rosemary plant ?? thanks

heidi02 13-05-2010 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriella (Post 880509)
Good day,
I am living in India since 7 years and i have a rosemary plant that started to have some black little animals underneath the leaves.

I'm here in Bangkok but my plant is okay. Maybe it's about the weather.