GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   Dianne Franks (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/191230-dianne-franks.html)

Dianne Franks 02-05-2010 01:52 AM

Dianne Franks

I have a Rustica Rubra Magnolia that is about 6 years old. It is in a sun to partial sun location and it is not affected by late frosts. It seems happy, leaves out every year, not diseased, good drainage. I water it in summer and fertilize it once per year, but it still has not bloomed and isn't even growing very much. I don't know what I am doing wrong. What do you suggest? Please help!!