GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   Troll indeed !!!!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/193092-troll-indeed.html)

Brunettebarbie 04-08-2010 06:31 PM

Troll indeed !!!!!

Just finished reading the replies from my first post, i must say im quite taken back by the responses.

Since when did it become a issue to have poor spelling and punctuation ?? and that indicates that im a troll does it. Its not as if i littered the post with text talk i only wanted advice on how to deal with the situation.

This is the first time ive had a garden that is big enough for my children to play in but it has alot of problems which i hoped to get friendly help and advice for.

Im not a troll !!!

Rachael.