Old 21-05-2011, 08:49 PM
Bee Bee is offline

Cool A Distant relative of ASPARAGUS???

These plants (whatever they are) seem to pop up every year in the same place in my garden around May (in France). It's a shaded area, with a well not very far from the spot they grow. To me they kind of develop and look like asparagus (although I know they are not because I have asparagus growing in my garden) and seem to mature around the same time as asparagus.

I've done some research and it may be something from the Broom-rape (Orobanche) family...but I really don't know.

Does anyone have any idea what they are?
Attached Thumbnails
A Distant relative of ASPARAGUS???-weird-plant1.jpg   A Distant relative of ASPARAGUS???-weird-plant2.jpg

Old 14-07-2011, 06:16 PM

this site contains nice information....
Jeringas Y Agujas

Rate This Thread: