GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   New garden design.. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/203657-new-garden-design.html)

flake 22-05-2012 02:25 PM

New garden design..

Well folks I am interested in new design of the garden where me should to grew the colorful flower and what could be the best strategy for the gardening..

JohnEbenezer 07-06-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flake (Post 959421)
Well folks I am interested in new design of the garden where me should to grew the colorful flower and what could be the best strategy for the gardening..

Its depend upon the place, location and size for your located garden.. It will be easy if you tell me the size and location and where your garden is located.. IN which portion of your house , the garden is located.

JohnEbenezer 09-06-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnEbenezer (Post 960867)