GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   Hello from Belgium (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/206549-hello-belgium.html)

pucky 11-03-2013 03:39 AM

Hello from Belgium

Hi everybody, just thought I would introduce myself as I am new here.
I am English but live in Belgium, I am new to gardening so I don't know a great deal although my father who as alway's been into gardening, gives me a few tips over the phone.
I started last year by creating a small vegitable plot and enjoyed it so much it took over the back garden. I have just bought and built a 4mx3m greenhouse and yesterday bought a Phoenix heater to go in it.
I am looking forward to being an active member on this forum but I will have a few questions to ask, I hope that won't be a problem.
Thanks

pucky 26-03-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pucky (Post 979221)
Hi everybody, just thought I would introduce myself as I am new here.
I am English but live in Belgium, I am new to gardening so I don't know a great deal although my father who as alway's been into gardening, gives me a few tips over the phone.
I started last year by creating a small vegitable plot and enjoyed it so much it took over the back garden. I have just bought and built a 4mx3m greenhouse and yesterday bought a Phoenix heater to go in it.
I am looking forward to being an active member on this forum but I will have a few questions to ask, I hope that won't be a problem.
Thanks

Thanks for the nice welcome