GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   Where have my replies gone? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/206605-where-have-my-replies-gone.html)

Michelle B 18-03-2013 07:54 PM

Where have my replies gone?

On Friday 15th March, I posted my first thread, asking for garden design advice. By Saturday, I had received around 6 really good replies, but when I looked today, to see if any more had been added, it tells me that there has been only 1 reply in total (a new one that I had not seen on Saturday). Where have the rest of the replies gone?!

Michelle B 18-03-2013 08:00 PM

Please ignore this post! I have confused this site with another one! Sorry - from an inexperienced forum user...........