GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   Hey guys (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/206662-hey-guys.html)

pol_bishop25 26-03-2013 10:20 PM

Hey guys

Hello to all fellow gardeners. I am new here and I am from London. I love gardening, but I am still a newbie and looking forward to learn more, hopefully here in this community. I also work as a advisor and write articles in my free time. I already wrote some stuff on gardening, but still a long way to get pro. :D

Eric H. 28-03-2013 04:59 PM

Hi there! :)

I am new to this board as well, my name is Eric and I am from Perth.

I am also quite a newbie when it comes to gardening but since we moved and now have a nice little garden I want to make the most out of it and plant our own vegetables, not to mention I want to start a flower bed as well..

Happy to be here :)

thomaspoul 15-04-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pol_bishop25 (Post 979830)
Hello to all fellow gardeners. I am new here and I am from London. I love gardening, but I am still a newbie and looking forward to learn more, hopefully here in this community. I also work as a advisor and write articles in my free time. I already wrote some stuff on gardening, but still a long way to get pro. :D

Gardenbanter is a good platform to learn basic things about gardening. we all will support you as much as possible.