GardenBanter.co.uk

-   About GardenBanter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/)
-   -   Content reorganisation (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/about-gardenbanter/42714-content-reorganisation.html)

kevin 10-09-2003 07:15 PM

Content reorganisation

I mentioned in another post that I have new gardening content I wish to add to this site. In order to best achieve this I undertook to review the existing content.

This site is all about gardening. Domestic gardening. Hobby gardening. I have decided to remove the following groups as I believe they are slightly distant from my original aims for this site.

alt.forestry
sci.agriculture

This change will take place in about two weeks time, when I will also start to add the new content.